Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where has the time gone?

How can it be that I haven't updated my blog for two months? I feel bad not posting anything and reading has gone by the wayside as well. Although I do read just a few still. I just don't have much time to dedicate to it anymore. So, my random blogs will have to do for now.



What have we done in the past two months? Well, let me see. I have been busy with
4 consignment sales, 4 birthday parties and 3 bow shows.
I've spent a fortune on car service and need to do it again for Matt's car.
We've had Steve spend a few days stay with us.
Spent 1/2 a week on the beach with Pam and the other half with Matt and Chani.
Have kept a bread starter going since mid August. (Thanks Heidi) It's yummy and if you want a start, let me know.
Started Chani in a Hip Hop class and a Soccer class. She's loving both but Hip Hop more.
Toted a stuffed rabbit around for a week and then scrapbooked it for Chani's school.
Had countless coffees, lunches and play dates.
Had a few friends over for game night.
Finally decided on a theme for Chani's 4th birthday party after changing my mind a few hundred times. This one is going to stick.
Have searched high and low for a book that I've misplaced. Luckily it's one I own and not a library book.
Started decorating for Halloween. Still have a couple boxes to go through. How do I accumulate so much? I thought I got rid of a bunch of it last year.

Coming up -
2 trips to pumpkin patches.
1 more fall bow show. Then the holiday shows are fast approaching. Need to prepare!

And, my favorite thing coming is our "girls only" trip to Disney. Chani and I are going with Christy and Katie. Can't wait. I've been planning and thinking about it for days now. I even dug out Chani's Disney outfits and tried them on her, hoping they still fit. I bought annual passes for Chani and me so we can take several numerous trips for a year. We're already planning a second trip.

Now, some random photos.

Downtown Disney
September 2009
September 2010




She really wanted to pose next to characters and this building for some reason. We went to Downtown Disney for one brief day and did a bit of shopping.



Pam and I took a day trip and went to St Augustine. We climbed the lighthouse and walked around the oldest city. It was a great place to visit. I didn't take many pictures of the beach though. The last in this group is of Chani and me on the beach at sunrise. Yes, Matt actually got up to take the shot.



Chani with her school bunny.



A few birthday pictures of only a couple of the birthdays.



Game night. The girls changed into their nightgowns and had a ball making silly faces.




And finally, some random shots.

2 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Welcome back - we've missed ya! You got some great pictures of the girls. I may have to steal some from ya!

Looking so forward to this weekend!

We are definitely doing Disney in Nov! Finally made that decision. Can't wait!

Kim said...

Missed you girly..
Love all the photos..
Chani is sure growing up ..
Sounds like you have been busy ... but you always are..
Have a great week..
Hugz..