Sunday, August 01, 2010

Back to school


Chani's first day of her three year old preschool starts tomorrow. I called my sister the other day and told her now I realize what both sisters meant when they said they couldn't wait until school started. Well, now I know. I love my daughter more than anything in the world but a couple hours away from her every day is going to be so nice. I will have time to get a lot accomplished, even if I only sit down and relax for a bit. I will miss her though. She, I think, will have a new teacher. Their summer program will be separated back out into smaller classes.

Today she and Matt went out for their daddy/daughter day which means going out to lunch and perhaps a bit of shopping. I was able to get to the basement and get some things organized and toys pulled out so I can tag them for the consignment sales. I joined two this season. All 4 Kids which I always do and that one has yielded great results for me. And a new one, the UMC one here in town. This will be my first there so hopefully I'll have good luck. At least it's close. I think so anyway. Not sure exactly where it is.

Then, I've been toying with the idea of listing things on eBay. I have many boutique outfits that I'd like to auction vs consign. I tend to not do so well with those at the sales but have been outbid on tons on eBay. I used to sell on it several years ago but haven't done anything lately.

Off for some more organizing before the family returns.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like you have been busy.. like always...
SOunds like fun with the consignment sales.. you always have such great luck...
You know if the outfits are something I would like I would pay for them...
Let me know if you put them on ebay or sale them..
Hugs..
Love you ..

Kim said...

Sounds like you have been busy.. like always...
SOunds like fun with the consignment sales.. you always have such great luck...
You know if the outfits are something I would like I would pay for them...
Let me know if you put them on ebay or sale them..
Hugs..
Love you ..