Saturday, July 24, 2010

Misc Photos

This post is about some misc things we have done lately with misc photos that were still on my camera.

Play date with Briana




Trip to the Tellus Museum. One Sunday morning the three of us headed up to visit this museum. We had a great time.

























Chani's first corn on the cob.






My little Snow White.



Lunch with Christy, Rachel and children.






Play date with Frankie, Henry and Cat.









We have found two leaks in our house this week. The first one being in the basement. Water from the furnace is leaking out. Gonna need to call a repairman for that.
The second one is in our garage. I think it's from Chani's bathroom. Anyway, here is Matt tearing into the ceiling. Lovely!




This morning, I went on a photo walk with Cindy, Lisa and Amy, along with 46 other photographers and walked around Marietta Square shooting photos. This was the first time that I've done this and I had a lot of fun doing it. Photos will come in a different post. Anyhow, Matt and Chani met up with Doug and Briana and hung out while we were out taking pictures. This is what he brought me. YUM! My favorite. I could live on these things, especially since not having them for so long.



1 comment:

Briana's Mom said...

LOL! Did you like your doughnuts? Doug told me you have a slight addiction. :)

LOVE the pictures of Chani and Briana. SOOO cute!

So good seeing you this morning. It was so fun!