Monday, March 01, 2010

Chani-isms and random thoughts

My two most favorite people in the whole wide world.


I asked her the other day if she knew where babies came from. Her response, "China".

Sometimes when she doesn't like something or I'll ask if she likes it, she'll respond, "I'm not a fan."

I asked her what she wanted to do when she she grew up. Her response, "Write code like Daddy."

She came home from school and laughing saying that she, "kicked Kevin's berries." We had quite the amusing conversation with that one. I'm still not 100% sure of what she meant but I think they were playing with some berries from a bush that they have in the outside play area at school.

She loves watching Jeopardy. She pronounces it "Jep or ee" and sings the theme song saying me me me.... and stomps her foot.

The also loves watching "Boink" aka Americas Favorite Videos.

Her personality is so totally different when she is at home or with us vs being around other people. This last week my Mom who we haven't seen in 18 months saw it first hand this last week. Day 1 she was like she is at home, singing, laughing, talking nonstop. Day 2 was so much more reserved. Quite the opposite of what they expected.

She is always saying, "I love you so much, Mommy." So sweet!

On the fence about buying a new car. Talked to the dealer twice now, crunched numbers but not sure that I can justify spending so much money on a new car. Last time we bought a new car didn't seem that difficult of a decision. That was ten years ago. Where does the time go?

Had a Mary Kay consultant come to the house yesterday. Had a great couple of girly hours. Am really looking forward to our ladies only cruise next week.

Went to a super sweet princess tea birthday party for Emily Grace. Although Chani skipped her nap and was super clingy and tired she said she had a great time. I know I did too.

Consignment sales for the season are pretty much over. Did super great at one, okay at another and fair at the third. Next season I'm only going to sale at the best one. It's the complete opposite with bows. The third is the best with the second being okay but the first one doesn't have vendors. Going to look into a couple other shows to vendor in the fall.

That's about it for now.

2 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Sounds like life is good and keeping you busy. Looking forward to seeing you.

Courtney said...

Love the adorable pictures. I think it is great that you are writing down all the fun things she is saying and doing.