Friday, December 18, 2009

Blog? What blog?

Well, it has been over two months now since I've updated my blog. Since then, we've been on a cruise in the Caribbean, traveled to Pennsylvania, celebrated our 2nd Gotcha Day anniversary and decorated for Christmas. I've also done two bow shows and two home parties. I've been mapping out my schedule for next year and hopefully will have the majority of the shows set and on the calendar. I'm going to literally venture outside my realm of shows and do some outside ones too. I'm needing to purchase a canopy for that.

Then, on top of it all, we've been getting ready for Christmas. I think we're almost done with that. I'm done with the decorating, shopping and wrapping except for that which is still being shipped. The only thing I have left to do is some baking which I'll tackle next week. Both Chani and I have been pretty sick. She had pink eye and a cold that just will not go away. I've had strep and the flu and it doesn't appear that has gone away either. I'm thinking a revisit to the doctor is in order for both of us. I'll tackle that next week as well.

Due to our sicknesses, we've had to cancel three holiday parties. We have two more coming so we can at least get in some fun.

Here are some random photos over the past couple of months. The little boy is our new neighbors and the two of them are quite smitten with each other. It's just adorable!








2 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

I'm so glad to see you post again!! I'm so sorry you have been sick. We had the cold circuit in our house and I think it has finally run its course. Oh please!!

Chani's little boyfriend is so cute.

I thought about you on your second gotcha anniversary. I can't believe it has been two years!

We need to catch up after the holidays!

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

YEA... I miss you girly..
Love your Christmas card... Love seeing the change in Chani..
Sounds like you have been under the weather but still going strong..
Can't wait to see Christmas photos..
as for Chani's dresses... TOOOO CUTE..
I would love if you put those two dresses in the Isabella pile...
Have a great weekend..
Hugs..