Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day


On Mother's Day, I woke up early in the morning as usual when it's still quite dark. For some reason, I came down the front stairs instead of the back stairs as usual. I plopped down to check messages and then decided to go make my coffee. It doesn't take much to startle me and this time was a huge balloon. There was also a huge bouquet of flowers and a card. Awww, how sweet. Matt woke up early and came to fix me breakfast but since we were going to have a huge lunch, I told him I didn't want to eat breakfast.

Later, they took me to the Melting Pot where we feasted on some yummy food. I've only been a time or two so it was a lot of fun. We were so stuffed when we left so we went to walk it off with some shopping. It was a great day!





1 comment:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day..
Love the photos of Chani and the choc. all over her face..
Have a great week..
Hugs..