Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy Bird



For a little over a week now, on a daily basis, this red bird pecks at the windows and tries to get in the house. It will peck at the glass or screen several times before giving up and trying a different window and then he'll fly away. He usually tries at the bay windows in the back but has moved to Matt's office upstairs and then this morning, the front door. It's pretty funny to watch this one persistent bird. I did capture him a couple of times before he was scared off.

2 comments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

HOW FUNNY...
He must really want to come in and visit your WONDERFUL family...
Have a great week..
Hope all is well.
How is the bow business going .???
I know you have been busy..
Take care..

Briana's Mom said...

LOL! That is one crazy bird! I can't tell but is that a cardinal? That is the only red bird I can think of around here.

My mom had a cardinal stalk her house a few years ago. Kept smashing into her windows. Crazy I tell ya!