Thursday, February 26, 2009

February Recap

February started out with Chani's birthday party at the Bounce House. Eleven little ones attended and we bounced for an hour or so and then munched on Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets and chicken salad sandwiches. I decided to save a few dollars by making cupcakes. She blew out the candle and then opened her gifts. She had a great time. We are so lucky to have so many good friends. The very next day, we boarded a plane and headed to Miami for our cruise which I previously wrote about.

Once home, I organized and tagged some stuff for a consignment sale that was last weekend. I was also a vendor at the sale and worked on bows to take. I did okay at the sale on both items. It's quite a chore getting everything organized, entered and tagged.

This next weekend, I have another sale and will also be a vendor. I took all the stuff that didn't sale and retagged them and added quite a bit more. I've also been working on bows when I have the time and trying to get them restocked. I think Matt has been working on the website so I hope to get it up and running soon. Of course, I don't know how many times I've said that!

My friend Randi, is currently in China and has just received her little girl, Emma. We are so thrilled for her and can't wait until she gets home so we can meet her. We've been waiting almost as long as we did for Chani.

Another friend, Jackie, should be receiving her referral in the next week or so. Her baby shower was this last weekend. We've been waiting almost as long as well. It's so exciting to see others receive their little ones.

We celebrated Valentine's day with a little party. We gave and received tons of treats and made a Valentine's day decoration.

More storytimes and playdates and girls nights out. It's always so much fun to get away for a few hours.

We also started painting pottery regularly. Yesterday morning, our first morning in awhile, I painted a couple of ceramic eggs and Chani did her flowers. She's getting quite a collection of them. One day I will attach a ribbon and hang them in her room.

We have two birthday parties to go to in the next couple of days. So, as you can see, we have been pretty busy these last couple of months.

One more thing, I wanted to mention to those of you on facebook. I'm really sorry but I can't quite seem to figure it out. As to all of the applications, am I supposed to allow access for it all? I don't know how to do all the quizzes or how to even see the gifts people have sent or how to send them. I'm quite clueless on it and feel bad since I don't respond back. Just please know that I would like to but just don't know how to. All I can really figure out is how to post what I'm doing now.

That wraps up another month.

2 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

You and Chani are busy girls!!

I am still so sad we missed Chani's b-day party. :(

Don't worry about adding all the applications on Facebook. I am starting to ignore a bunch myself. It gets just too overwhelming.

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

Ok.. you are sooo busy it is not funny..
Hugs..