Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Parties Galore!

We have been so busy with so many parties and activities.

Maisie's Birthday Party

We went to Maisie's 3rd birthday party at her gym. This girl is such a great gymnist. Her strength is amazing for such a young little girl. I see an olympian in her future! We ran around an obsticle course, did some swinging on rings and walked on balance bars. Then, all of the children received metals. It was so sweet. After the exhausting activities, we went upstairs for a feasting on cake. I can't believe how exhausted I was afterwards. It was time for dinner when we were leaving. Doug, Lisa and Briana walked out right then so I asked them if they wanted to grab a bite with Chani and me so we stopped and grabbed dinner before heading home.



Our Georgia Wait Group Halloween Potluck

We had such a great time. I just LOVE seeing all of the girls together. I may be a bit biased here but I think we have the most beautiful group of Chinese children. Each of the girls has their own beauty in their own way. It just melts my heart seeing them all together and playing so well. I hope that the bond these girls share will carry onto into their adulthood and lifetime.

Before and Inside the House


Outside Fun - This was adorable!


Okay, that's enough for now. More will come.

4 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

WOW Kathy! You got some GREAT shots! Chani was just about the cutest ladybug I have ever seen!

Loved the shot of Briana falling backwards at Maisie's party. It's so her, isn't it? :)

And of course Doug had to put his face in one of the shots!!! ;)

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

LOVE the pictures...
Chani is toooo cute..
Love the gym birthday party..
Have a Great Halloween..
Hugs..

Lisa~~ said...

Thanks for joining us for Maisie's Birthday party, I too was exhausedbut it was soooo worth it. The Halloween party was a blast tooI'm just sorry that we missed the beginning of it. Here's to more fun time with our adorable girls.

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

Wonderful shots of the party!!! How sweet!! What an adorable lady bug Chani was!!!!! It was great to see you all!!!