Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sesame Street Live

Last Sunday, we hopped in the car once again and headed to downtown Atlanta. We took Chani to Sesame Street Live - When Elmo Grows Up. She LOVES Elmo! We met Christy, Torson and Katie there. She had so much fun. She was jumping around, clapping, watching and wiggling quite a bit. We stood in line for an $8 Elmo balloon. Can you believe they charge $8? - Can you believe that we paid that? Well, the balloon had to be put under your seat for the show. It was a bit windy when we left so it was flapping all over the place. We forgot it in the car when we got home which is where it stayed for 2 days. After those two days, I realized that we didn't have it so I went out to get it. I tied it to an empty water balloon and brought it in the house. I gave it to Chani and maybe 5 minutes later, I heard her grunting and she ran to me with the bottle and no balloon. Now, a week later, it is hanging out on my ceiling. I can't reach it. I suppose I should go get a ladder but haven't done so yet. How long do ya think it will stay up there before floating down?

The first few pictures, she pulled on my old sweater socks and thought she was really something.

4 comments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

Looks like you had sooo much fun..
Love the pictures..
Have a Great Week.
Hugs..

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! She is just adorable in the socks :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D

Briana's Mom said...

Looks like she had a blast!

LOL about the balloon! $8 is floating on your ceiling right now!

Beverly said...

it will come down eventually. love the pics. she is so cute.