Sunday, August 10, 2008

She now knows "no"

Okay, so now she is telling me no, quite a lot actually. She also likes to pull things back when I ask her to give them to me. Another thing she'll do is take one of Bindi's toys and run away with it. If Bindi sees it, he'll run after it. It freaks Chani out and she screams. She'll also do this when she thinks he is close and brings it to me. I get it and give it right to Bindi, or make her give it to him. By make, I mean gently push her arm towards him. After all, it's his toy and he stays away from hers.

We had another screaming in fear episode at her new tumble class. I put her on a cushion to help her do a somersault. Well, she was having none of that and everyone in the whole building heard her. She fussed and fussed and even ended up having a time out right there during the class. I'm not so sure about the tumble class. The second part of her class was a fairytale ballet. They are doing Little Mermaid. She and her other mates dressed up and attempted to do some moves. Well, being as young as they are, they didn't quite follow direction too well. Hopefully by the end of the season, she'll be a pro. We ordered a leotard, a skirt thing and some ballet shoes. I just hope it all fits as they ordered the smallest they had available.

Here are some cute shots of the day and one out in the backyard with her new shades.

3 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

The costume is just too cute! LOL!

And I completely understand the not following directions part!

Cristy said...

My girls are taking classes there too! We are doing the ballet and tap though... It is a really fun class, and don't worry Gianna is 2 1/2 and had a hard time following directions! I am hoping she too will do better floowing directions from someone other than Mommy!

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

Costume is cute...
Looks like she will have fun...