Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bloggy Bash Video

Second Annual Bloggy Bash
Thank you SeaStar for putting it together. It is fabulous!!

While we're on the subject, I'd like to thank everyone for all the kindness you have shown to Chani and me. We are amazed at all the fun stuff she received in her goodie bags. You guys are awesome!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


We are both still fighting colds. She is still running like a faucet and it just keeps coming. I don't know where it's all coming from. Her face seems to be constantly wet from all the snot and drool. I hope it dries up soon. I want to also thank everyone who gave me suggestions on what to do. I got out the humidifier and put it in her room. I also tried Motrin, Tylenol and Benedryl, all at different times of course. I also used the Vicks baby rub stuff on her chest at night too. I hope it dries up soon.

2 comments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

This was an amazing weekend...
I too have had a cold.. so been recovering.. but I was sooo glad to have met you and Chani..
Have a Great Weekend...

Briana's Mom said...

Feel better soon! Thinking of you!

Those goody bags for the kids were crazy good, weren't they? Love your bows and barretts of course! :)