Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Magical Day



Today we had such a blast. We met up with our play group and went to the library. They had a magic show, complete with real live bunny. This guy was so hysterical. I laughed and laughed. He was really good too. He had the kids involved, yelling when they saw the ghost and wanting to see the back side of the bunny card. I was quite impressed with how well he did with all the kids. It was packed! After the show, they had face painting and balloon animals. Since there were so many kids there, we decided not to wait but went and checked out a couple books for me. Once we reached the line again, we decided that we would stick it out. Chani had her first face painting. She walked out of there with a Caterpillar and a bumblebee balloon. She also met the Chick-Fil-A cow. She would wave but was too scared to go up to him. We decided against a book for her since she has so many at home we haven't read but we did get a paper to fill out for the books we do read and they give prizes if you bring it back. She loves books and we read at least three a day. She'll hit the mark in no time.

Of course, I forgot to take my camera with me so we had to wait until we got home. Her face painting is a bit smudged because we both accidentally touched it. And, of course, she wouldn't smile for me.

Lastly, I updated the BLOG for the bows. I'm going to use it as a temporary site until Matt finishes the good one. It's pretty rough and not as pretty as the permanent one will be but it will work for now. Check it out and email me if you're interested in any of them.

2 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Oh Kathy! Your bows look amazing! I am so excited for you.

Love the face painting. So cute!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

LOVE the bows...
I am in trouble..
Love the pictures of Chani..
Have a Great Evening..
I will be promoting your bows in the next couple days..
HUGS