Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busy Busy Busy


We've been so busy lately. Every Saturday in this entire month is booked. I hate having to decline an invitation because I have something else already scheduled but I had to do that this month.

This week I took Chani to the movies, along with our local play group. She did really well considering she doesn't ever watch tv. She sat, watched and ate her cheerios. I'm so proud of her.

She also had her 15 month check up. She is now up to 21+ pounds and went up in her percentile. She seems to be in perfect health! Yay! She had three shots this time and I about lost it again. It kills me to see her in such pain. As soon as that third band-aid went on, I scooped her up and held onto her. I need to return in a couple weeks to finish them up and then we'll be back on track for her 18 month.

We have had her now for over six months. At times it seems that we just got her but more than that, it seems like we've had her forever. We are getting ready to go visit all her China sisters. I can't believe that it was six months ago that we were in China.

We've also been spending lots of time at the pool. One little girl up there, who is about 7 wants to babysit. LOL I told her that maybe once she is around 13 or so she could babysit. She agreed and was thrilled to have landed a job. Too cute!

4 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Briana and I have been heading to the pool too! We were there this afternoon!

Cute pic of Chani!

Have a great time on your trip! Take lots of pics!

Pug Mama said...

love the photo.
I hear you on being booked up for every weekend - I am booked solid for the next 5!

amy said...

Oh she looks so much fun!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Love the picture of Chani... She is growing... Can't believe it has been 6 months..
Just seems like yesterday you went to China..
Can't wait to see pictures of your trip..
HUGS..