Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

I can't believe how time flies and how long I go without blogging. I guess I'm just in a funk about blogging and don't really have much to say. The free time I do have, I spend doing other necessary things around the house. I don't comment on blogs like I used to but I do still read them.

Yesterday we celebrated our first Memorial day and the unofficial first day of summer. It sure seemed like summer around here. We grilled, ate outdoors and played in the pool. We skipped the picnic in the park/beach and decided to do it today when it would be less crowded. We have to work around a couple of Matt's conference calls but that should be not a big deal. I'm off now to pack up some beach supplies. Let's just hope the rain holds off.

Showing me her teeth.

Her first backyard pool. It will do for now until we get one built. We've had a guy come walk the land and has estimates ready for us. I just need to return the call. Another thing added to the never ending task list.

8 comments:

amy said...

These are just wonderful pictures!!!

Briana's Mom said...

We spent the day at home relaxing too. Well, I actually started working on packing for Florida.

I am waiting for you guys to build that pool! LOL!

Beverly said...

Cute Cute

Lisa~~ said...

Sounds like you had a good day. Have fun at the beach today.

Kim said...

I know what you mean, it is hard to keep up with everyone's blogs, I need to get my reader loaded with everyone :)

How exciting, a real pool! I'd so love one of those in my backyard :)

She has pretty little teeth too :)

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

Looks like you are having fun...
LOVE the pool picture...
I want to come and play in the pool..
Have a Great Week..

Made in China said...

great pictures!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

She has grown so much... like it was only yesterday you were bringing her home... that pool looks tempting... take care