Thursday, May 08, 2008

Heloww

That's her newest word and each and every time she says it, she cracks me up. Chani is such a joy and so much fun to be around. She has the most beautiful smile. I still can't believe that she is ours. We've been really busy and on the go lately. It seems that we have so much going on now. I even took her to one of my favorite places and painted her first pottery piece. She didn't quite understand that the brush went on the piece instead of her mouth. She though it was her toothbrush! She ended up doing her finger paint technique, complete with the table and her hand print on the floor. (That's her rectangle plaque in the picture.) - Silly me forgot to take her picture of HER before getting her all cleaned up. She had paint everywhere, even on me.

One day we were just hanging out and she decided that she would pop a pair of socks in her mouth. She thought she was so hilarious and she was.

And just because she is so cute.

One day we went to the park. She even kept the glasses on for most of the day.


Matt is still working on the website and does so, at least a little bit every day. We've registered a new domain, ordered business cards and now have a federal tax id number. I even have a show that I'm getting ready to do. This is really turning into a business. Hopefully soon he'll have enough done so we can at least get it online. I can't believe how much work is involved just getting it together and organized. I'm working on promotion deals, give aways and tons of fun stuff.

I have more to post but she is awake now.

4 comments:

Cristy said...

She is so sweet!

It was really nice to meet you both - we had joined 2 playgroups at the same time, and then had to make the hard decision to pick one! The other one is closer to home, and has kids my older ones age as well as my little one...

Hope our paths cross again, and I will look forward to checking out your beautiful bows!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

LOVE the pictures...
Looks like you have been having a lot of fun..
I am sooo ready for your website...
You know I will be the first one..
Have a Great Weekend..
HUGS

Yes, Minister... said...

Awe! Love the pic's! Wish you would have called to paint pottery 0 I really want to go again!

You go on the business! You are going to be a great success :D

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Lisa~~ said...

Cute pics and oh what fun that you went pottery painting again. Can't wait to see her tile.