Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Teeth and a bear

When we left for vacation, my little baby girl only had five teeth. Now, she has eight. Three of them came in all at once. She didn't have a problem with them at all on the cruise but now is when she seems to be having a hard time with them. Is this normal? I thought/assumed that she would have the most pain or problems as they were just about to break through, not after they are in. She started up her drooling again yesterday and was quite cranky late in the day. She is also sucking on them but not chewing on things. Isn't this the cutest "scary bear" you have ever seen?

4 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Bummer, I can't see the piccie!

I live with a bear too. Don't you just love all the drool?! Maybe she is cutting another tooth?

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

I can't see the video...
It has been to long since my kids were teething..
Don't remember..
SORRY..

Yes, Minister... said...

I did! I saw it ;-) SO cute!!!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

Saw it....
ADORABLE..
Chani is the cutest little bear around...