Thursday, February 28, 2008

Funny things

Who knew this little girl could make me laugh so much? The three of us were driving home the other day when I yawned. She mimicked me and opened her mouth just as wide as she could and then laughed. I did it back to her and she would giggle. She'd do it again and so would I. We went on like this for quite some time. It brought so much joy hearing her laugh. What a sweet, sweet sound that is.

She has also decided that she is afraid of our Roomba (our little robotic vacuum cleaner). I have never seen her afraid of anything before but for some reason, she started climbing on me frantically and wanted to get away from it. I stopped it and took her down to it, showed it to her, had her touch it and then started it up again. She seemed okay when I was right there but if I'm not, she will get all frantic again. It's the weirdest thing.

And, I'll leave you with a cute picture of my little guy.

7 comments:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

Laughter from a little one is golden to your ears...
So sorry to hear she is afraid of the vac.
Love the picture of your fur-baby...
Have a Great Day...

Pug Mama said...

what a cute little guy!!!

Yes, Minister... said...

LOL - Li Li is also afraid of our Sam :D

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That vacuum will do it to ya all the time... glad she is somewhat over the thing... we have a Yorkie - Babe...

Alyson & Ford said...

Maybe she needed a hug of reassurance. Love to hear little girls giggle!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Briana's Mom said...

Baby giggles are the best! Love seeing cutie Bindi.

Amy said...

Olivia copied our yawning awhile back too. Its so funny what they notice!