Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our lunch date with Lisa and Briana


The first four are of Briana, Lisa's "special" child, hahaha, trying to put her head in the fridge! She was soo cute and she was having so much fun!

These two are Briana showing Chani the fingernail clippers and my, "special" child trying to eat them. hahaha

Just look at the belly on my girl. Briana being so sweet to wipe away the drool.

Briana just loves the puffs and kept going for more. She also loves putting all the bows in her hair.

The last two are of Chani learning how to walk. She has learned how to take steps. They might not be forward each but she is learning to feel her way. She loves touching different things with her feet and if something is in her way, she will touch it vs stepping over it.

As for the bows, they do stay in and also, she will leave them in as long as she doesn't know they are there. I'm sure that will change in time.

I went to Bunco tonight and one of the girls asked if I was just dying with missing her right then. I told her no, not at that moment and I didn't until I got home. Once I saw her on the baby monitor is when I really realized how much I did miss her. She is the sweetest little girl and the best thing that I have ever done. We have our moments but overall, she's the best and I can't believe that she is mine!

3 comments:

OziMum said...

Great catch up! Briana is hilarious with the bows!!! Look how clever Chani is, walking!

Briana's Mom said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Ok, now I told you how I felt about you posting those pictures with Briana's head in the fridge - LOL!!!

It was so great seeing you and Miss Chani. She is so cute and cuddley!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Love the pictures of the girls...
Looks like they had sooo much fun..
She is really yours girly.. and she is pretty..
Hugs to you and Chani..