Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Mall

Yesterday we spent a quiet day at home not doing much so today we decided to get out of the house and meet Debbie and Li Li at the mall. Chani's first attempt at the mall didn't go over too well. Of course, we had only been home for a few days before we attempted it and I think it may have been too much too soon. But, today was a total turn around. Li Li and Chani both strolled around in their strollers enjoying the time. We walked around and around because most of the stores didn't open until noon so we had a bit of time to kill. We then had lunch and both girls did really well. Afterwards, we did a bit of shopping and it tuckered out both of them as they both fell asleep. Way too cute. I'll grab Debbie's one and only picture as soon as she posts it, if it turned out. Otherwise, you'll just have to use your imagination. Chani didn't transition to the car seat very well and screamed and cried the entire way home. By the time we got home, I was thinking maybe he had her little fingers caught in something because she wouldn't stop and I started fearing the worst. Nope, she was perfectly fine, whew! She was just mad for being in there. I'm so looking forward to the time when I can face her seat forward! Hopefully she'll like her seat better then. She's down for her nap and I am ready to join her.

5 comments:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

YEAH!!!!
Chani loves to SHOP...
But not riding..
Hugs to you both..

Jackie said...

Deb says you got some good Gymbo deals. What did you get?! Do I need to run to the mall tomorrow?

Briana's Mom said...

Sorry I missed out on such a fun day! Briana used to have melt downs in the car at first too. It will get better - promise!

OziMum said...

A girl after my own heart... shops til she drops!

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

OMG -I need to post that picture "shop till you drop!"

We had a wonderful afternoon visiting you guys! Hope to see you soon - like Friday :D