Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Thank you

As we prepare for our trip of a lifetime, I thought I'd do this huge list of everyone that meant something to me, listing all their qualities and thanking each of them individually. I even started the list but then I thought, no one wants to read all of that nor do I have a way with words to really express my thoughts so I scratched the list. Besides, if you have been a part of my life during the journey, you know already and if you don't, you should. All the way from a simple encouraging email or comment on this blog, up to my most treasured friends, Thank you.

Now, we're off to go get our baby!!!!! as long as the weather in Chicago doesn't delay us.

Thanks to all the emails, phone calls and well wishes. We greatly appreciate all the support. Much love and many hugs to you all!

10 comments:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

You are an amazing lady...
We are all here to join in the journey of a lifetime...
Can't wait to see Chani in your arms...
Hugs to you and safe travels..
Kim

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Stop typing and go get Chani... have a great time... oh... and get tons of photos too... hehe

Headmeister said...

I'm SO thrilled to see that you're on your way!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! What a Christmas you'll have this year :)

Jackie said...

Not sure where you are in the long trip right now, but just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you guys. Hope you're resting and saving up all the energy you can! :)

koolkidz said...

Hey,
Just me to say thanks right back at you. Hugs, hugs and more hugs! Can't wait to see Miss Chani in your arms!
Ladybug Hugs,
;D

Lisa, Doug & Briana said...

Oh girl! You are so welcome! Just come home safe and sound with Miss Chani! Hugs!

Doug said...

Enjoy your amazing trip to Chani!

Special K said...

Happy travels on your way to your daughter. I can't wait to see her in your arms...where she was always meant to be! Soak up every single second of this trip.

Randi said...

I just want you to know that I have been thinking about you all day today :) I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I am soooooooooo excited!

OziMum said...

Woo Hoo! You're off!