Sunday, December 02, 2007

Potluck for Dec 2007

Our GA Waits group had it's monthly potluck last night at the home of Christian, Stacy and Ashley. They had all their holiday decorations up and the house looked so festive. Everyone brought some delicious dishes and at the end of the evening, it appeared that most of it was gone. After we all filled our bellies and chatted for awhile, we settled in for our annual gift exchange. We did a white elephant exchange where the next in line could take your gift from you. It was a lot of fun as there were some really great gifts being stolen.

Looking at these pictures, we have to have the best looking kids out there. Their little faces are just so adorable!

Andrew was hysterical and deserves a spread all on his own. Georgia was sitting across the table from him doing the chicken dance and he was mimicking her. TOO too cute! He sure has the moves!

Again, I want to thank Christian, Stacy and Ashley so very much for hosting this month. I had a GREAT time!!



Click to play
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards | Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard


Click to play
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards | Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard

6 comments:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

HOW FUN!!!!
All the kids are sooo adorable..
SOON... you will have little Chani in the bunch of little ones...
Hope you had a Great day...
Did you get a lot of stuff done???
Stop by my blog and look at our Christmas pictures...
Have a Great few days ...before you are off to the GREAT CHINA...
Hugs to you my friend.
Kim

amy said...

It does look like you had fun! I didnt realize how many blogs I read from your group!

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

That was great! I loved it :D You actually got some great pic's of Ian. COuld you e-mail them to me? I don't have a single good pic of him from the gathering.

Thanks for making me go. I enjoyed the company on the drive.

Lisa, Doug & Briana said...

I am so sad we missed it! We'll make it next time! Chani will be there - yeah!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Sounds like fun was had by all... thank you so much for the Christmas card that I got today and that it made have that little more hope of plugging along 'waiting'... one funny thing though... I was cleaning my bathroom and for some reason had the letter in my mouth until I could empty my hands (I had read the letter first) and as I leant across the toilet what slips in the bowl but the letter... hahahahaha... lucky I had saved it in time... hahaha... lucky it is still readable and didn't go down the gurgler... hahah.. sorry but I look back now and it was funny... the Christmas card didn't fall in there though... thought you may like a little chuckle.. thanks again for the card... that was very sweet of you all - and Chani too..

Trixie said...

Now you post Andrew photos - Now that you are half way to CHINA!!! How can I get copies??? I can't expect you (as a NEW mom) to have the time to send them to me in an email. Bummer!!! *sigh* I guess I shouldn't tease you about not posting the photos you take....cuz the one time you DO....is NOW! Go get Chani and we can swap photos when you get back :) HUgs