Thursday, November 08, 2007

Whew - A week in Review

So many things to post about. I soooo need to get in here and post more frequently but here goes.

I play Bunco with women from our subdivision and this month, it was my turn to host. We're working towards getting a second team going so we invited lots of others to come and play. I roasted a turkey that day and we had turkey sandwiches. I think I'm trying to rush through the holidays to get to my daughter sooner! HA! - Anyway, it was a huge success and we now have not quite enough for a second team but have tons of subs to call in case we need one.

Then, on Friday, we had coffee here. The two Lisas came along with Maisie and Briana. I have this hamburger toy set that has buns, meat, cheese, pickles - you get the idea. Well, one of the girls put them in her mouth and was running around with it so the other followed. Then, we ventured into the toy room and Briana had a ball pulling the books off the shelves and putting them on the floor. Walking all over them, she made her way to the garden where she went over the wall and got stuck in midair. It was so funny and adorable. Her mommy had to rescue her. Here are a few photos of the day.



The rest of the weekend was quiet and Matt did some work on the toy room closet. He built this, CUT my carpet, and left me with this. (Keep in mind that it's a work in progress and he's still building parts to the closet. The last photo is what we received from UPS yesterday. Matt's parents sent us this cool car seat and Ling doll. She speaks both English and Chinese. I can NOT say. "What is your name?" in Chinese at all. I won't even try. LOL


Then, the bow business is up and running. I've been making tons of bows and Matt has been working on a website for me. It's also a work in progress but you can see the bows that I have so far. bows.mattnkathy.org (The prices are off a bit and will be corrected later this afternoon.) The ladybug clips make a perfect secret pal gift!

Today I'm off to Debbie's to have my second camera class and a bit of scouting out the competition on the bows. There is still so much to learn.

8 comments:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

OMG!!!
Look at all those toys for sweet little Chani..
Love the mailbox...
Time will go fast.. and then you will have your sweet little girl...
The girls are adorable.. can't wait to see Chani in the middle of those two...
And your bow website..
Okay.. I am going to be placing another order...
The little clips.. with the ladybugs-(3.00) it is yellow and red..
Is the same ribbon that is on my count down jar for Isabella..
I will be ordering some of those...
Can't wait to see the bows...
You are amazing..
SO TALENTED...
Have fun at your camera class...
Hugs
KIm

amy said...

Oh my, what wonderful pictures!!!! You are one busy lady!!! Chani is beautiful

Lisa, Doug & Briana said...

OMG - I am laughing so loud right now at Briana's butt sticking in mid air! Those pictures are great!

It was great seeing you - as usual!!!

Michelle & John said...

Hey Kathy! WooHoo on your bows. I will shop this weekend and would like your permission to share your site with my 3 yahoo groups and some of my coworkers? I'll wait to hear from you!!!
Michelle

RoLo said...

WOW................

Hanna said...

Ahhh! I LOVE that car seat, I know I want a Britax, but I haven't decided on a fabric. I think that seat is the Boulevard, but I have never seen that gorgeous fabric. Do you know where they purchased it? I would love to know. Thanks!

Hanna

Matt and Kathy said...

Ah, Hanna, after searching, for the seat info, it is indeed a Britax Boulevard Convertible and the cover is called Meghan. It was bought at Babies R Us and I assume it was bought online. Hope this helps.

Hanna said...

Thank you Kathy! I will go order one. :-)

Hanna