Friday, November 30, 2007

Two Years Today

Two years ago today we were logged into the CCAA. This has been our LID or log in date for two years now.

It also happens to be my 200th post.

Today I met with some of the girls and their kids to decorate cookies. Good to sugar up the little ones at 10am!! Evil me tried to get Li Li to lick the bowl after the frosting was gone. She either didn't understand or knew better! I did get to hold a little 7 month old today for quite some time. She was precious and I can not wait to hold Chani in my arms. I just can not wait!

I have one more social activity to go to without a child of my own. It's going to be a really fun one with gift exchanges and a potluck. That's tomorrow. Then, the next four days, I have nothing scheduled. I need to finish the tree and finish cleaning. I told Matt that he has until Monday evening to finish up his building projects. After that, I need time to clean up after him, shampoo the carpets and get both the nursery and toy room organized. Will I ever be ready?

6 comments:

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

LOL - that was actually one of the high points of the day. To bad you couldn't have hung around for another 1/2 hour when Anna, Emma and Li Li all crashed and gave new meaning to stereo sound :D I am so glad that you came!

Less than a week now!

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Happy 2 years... No more waiting for you....
Happy 200th post... and it is a great one...
Glad you had a Great Day...
You will get everything done...
Can't wait to see the finished play room and Chani's room and the tree..
How fun...
You are only going to be Chani less for a few more days...
YEAH...
Can't wait to see her in your arms..
Hugs to you
Kim

Lisa, Doug & Briana said...

It was so great seeing you today! 2 years logged in - so crazy!

You will get it all done, but try to rest a little too! You've got a big trip ahead!

Hugs!

Redheaded Chick said...

I'll be thinking of you on your trip!

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

Ha..No, you will never be really "ready," but that is when the fun begins. Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans and that is when the fun and laughs begin. Enjoy!! You have waited a VERY LONG time and now the journey and the adventure are about to begin. I hope it is everything and more that you ever thought that it would be.
We will be thinking of all 3 of you!!!
The Venns :-)

Amy said...

Wow 2 years! Have an amazing trip!