Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thursday and Friday

Both days were spent with Debbie doing various things.
Coffee first and then she took me to check out "My Gym" - It was a pretty cool place and they had a full hour or so scheduled with different activities. Coordination, colors, numbers, and all kind of involvement and play. The kids really seemed to have a good time. Once Chani gets here, I think this is one place that I will take her to socialize her some. I was quite impressed with it. Here are a couple photos from there.


Afterwards, we had lunch and visited a small boutique that sells bows to check out prices, inventory, etc. We found out tons of information about putting them in the stores. I think for now, I will stick with selling online.

Friday is our coffee day so I got in the car and went back down to Debbie's. We had coffee and she showed me some tricks to do with my camera and taking the pictures of the bow. Watch the website to see the new pictures. Hopefully soon the site will look more professional and will have links for payment info, etc.

This weekend, we are staying planted at home and working on home projects.

3 comments:

amy said...

You are indeed staying busy..What wonderful pictures!!!

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

I love the pictures!!! I am going to Bev's tonight and scrapbook them! I can now show how much she has improved :D

I am so glad that you came down Friday to hang out. I just hope that you are not bored of my -lol!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

BUSY,BUSY,BUSY...
Love the pictures..
Have a relaxing weekend.
Kim