Sunday, November 25, 2007

Painting Pottery



I had the best time today. A few of the girls all gathered for lunch and then headed to Earth Paint and Fire. We had soo much fun. We all picked pieces to paint and then spent a couple hours creating our master pieces. I can remember way back when I was a kid, my Mom would go and "paint ceramics." I had wanted to paint a birthday plate for Chani to use each year as her special plate. I found one with a bowl and so that's what I did. Everyone's pieces turned out really great and it was such a great time doing something crafty. The last photo is of my plate. The picture of ME was horrible so I cropped it out. HEHE -Thanks Lisa

9 comments:

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

Okay - you get to crop yourself out :D I like all the pic's and I had a really good time chillin with the girls before you leave for China NEXT week!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

LOVE IT...
We do that as a family project...
Those places are sooo much fun..
Love the plate and bowl..
Chani is going to look sooo adorable with her cute little pottery...
Hugs
Kim

Lisa~~ said...

It was fun and your pieces turned out great! The piccie of you was cute, no need to crop out your big, happy smile. Thanks for inviting me along.

Mob said...

Haven't done it in years, but I love the pottery painting places. I wish they had one where I live. They are so fun for the kids to do too.

Randi said...

I am so glad that we went there today. I had a great time. Your stuff looks great :)

Lisa, Doug & Briana said...

I am so sad I missed it (dang kidney stones)! Everyone's pieces look amazing!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh... this looks like it would be a ton of fun... I may have to steal this idea... sorry but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...

Catherine said...

what fun! Glad you had such a great time together! Love the birthday plate you made for Chani. What a great idea!

Not long now friend...not long now! Wahoo!!!

RoLo said...

Looks like a lot of fun