Thursday, October 18, 2007

"Hanging out my Shingle"


Okay, I've had several people ask about the bows that I've been making and If I would sell them. I never in a million years thought that so many would really want to send me money for them and I am thrilled and honored beyond belief. So, I'll be starting with these little ones for now and work on getting some better pictures and some of other kinds of bows. For now, though, these are available and are $12 for a set of two. They are handmade with a double alligator clip. If you're interested in them, please email me or post here. Thank you so much!!

4 comments:

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

I am so proud of you!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Thank you again..
They are wonderful..
You do such a GREAT job..
Can't wait for the bows..
I will be the first to purchase..
Hugs
Kim

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

They are adorable!!
Amy

Amy said...

Oh I'm for sure interested in those ladybug bows! My email is amycodonnell@hotmail.com. Congrats on your referral...have a wonderful time :)