Saturday, September 01, 2007

More Painting

I have been painting the drawer fronts for Chani's closet and the other four shelves that Matt skipped last time he painted. I have one more side to all eight of them and then I'm done. Matt will put on the polyurethane and install them and put on the knobs. I hope we have it 100% complete by the beginning of the week.

While I still have all the stuff out of the toy room, and more importantly, out of the closet, he decided that he would go ahead and build the shelves in that closet. It's not going to be as fancy as her bedroom closet, just a few shelves for various toys, baskets, etc. I hope he gets that one done this weekend too. He is heading to Home Depot today to get the supplies!

So, what are your plans for the holiday weekend?

3 comments:

amy said...

I am working tonight and Monday night! Ive been thinking about you as your wait is hopefully over soon. I love all the work you have done for Chani!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

YEAH!!!!
How exciting.. Have fun at HOME DEPOT...
I will be working this weekend... Guess where I work... HOME DEPOT...
Can't wait for the finished pictures..
Take care
Kim

RoLo said...

You have been busy. Looking forward to seeing the photos.
Our plans for the long weekend are to relax relax oh and watch for rumours.