Sunday, September 23, 2007

GA Waits Potluck 9/22/07 - Here

Yesterday afternoon, Matt and I cleaned, hung up the remainder artwork and prepared for the potluck of our waiting families group. Outside of cleaning, which needed to be done anyway, I only prepared one dish. With everyone bringing a dish, we had plenty of delicious food. How nice that was not cooking all day! There were five adorable little ones running around, playing. It was so fun to see all the toys being used and not just added for color. It will be so nice when everyone in the group has brought home their little ones. We had such a good time last night. Thank you, everyone who came! Next time we all gather for a potluck, I should have a photo of my little one! I can't wait!

Here are some shots from last night. I'm working on taking better photos. Be sure to watch the adorable videos at the end. So, so cute!

GA Waits Potluck 9/22/07
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like it was a BLAST!!!
You are correct - the video is adorable. Thanks for sharing!

amy said...

That does look like fun! Michael really wanted to go, unfortunately it fell on my Sat to work again...One day.

Lisa and Doug said...

We had such a good time! Thanks so much for having us!

RoLo said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time, the munchkins are all adorble.