Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New Guesstimate

Okay, it appears the cut off date for July's batch is going to be the 14th. Since they did a day more than I thought they would, my new guesstimate is...

August - through 11/21
September - through 11/28
October - through 12/6

I don't know why I feel so confident about this estimate this time though but I do. I hope this is the worse it gets. The 22nd is a huge day BUT I don't think they can pull it off in August. IF they do, and that's a huge if, we could possibly barely squeak by in September with the 30th being the cutoff. I just don't see that happening though. So, I'm still thinking October for now and travel early to mid December.

9 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

I think you are right. I don't like it, but I think you are right. Come on CCAA, move faster!

Yes, Minister... said...

I agree, these guesstimates look pretty good. Thinking of Chani as a Christmas present is a nice though :D I mean, what more could you want!

Cindy and Brent said...

Christmas in China! Has a nice ring to it! Hoping that it is sooner for you though ...

Catherine said...

I think you're right on the money. Just think....Chani will be in your arms for Christmas!! Yeah!

Georgia said...

Yes, that's very close to how I've broken it down as well. Mine are only different by a day or two.

Either way, it spells December for me! (With Jan/Feb travel.)

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

You will hopefully have her before Christmas... YEAH..
Have a great day..
Kim

kris said...

I just can't imagine this "so close, so far" feeling you must have!!

Shayla's Mom said...

Keep up hope! We're so close now!

Lisa
LID 11/21/05

Kim said...

I think you are right on, your date and my date together for an Oct referral! :)