Friday, July 20, 2007

A Day at the Zoo

Wednesday, Debbie, LiLi and I all went to the zoo in lieu of our weekly lunch. I had been wanting to go see the baby panda for awhile now but Matt doesn't like the zoo so we never went. When our friends were here from Texas, we all went to the aquarium and I bought a combo ticket so I could see both places at a discount.

I ended up taking quite a few more pictures of LiLi than I did the animals. LOL She is such a beautiful little girl and so photogenic. I can not wait until Chani gets home so I can take thousands of pictures of her. I hopefully will have a new camera by then and I can get some better shots. I dislike my camera that I have now. It seems that about 1/2 of the photos are blurry. Hopefully a new camera will fix that.

It seemed to be "in season" for a lot of the animals. The turtles were absolutely hysterical. Two different kinds were at it, as well as the sea otters. At the aquarium, last week, it was the Beluga whales.

Anyhow, here are some photos and video of the trip. Enjoy! - Listen over the talking in the first one so you can hear the turtles.





4 comments:

Yes, Minister... said...

LOL! LOL! I still crack up about the turtles! Dan was hysterical! He loved hearing LiLi say turtle on top!

Camera schamera~ these are great images! I love the ones of the flamingos and LiLi with her hands on her hips! Does she have attitude of what :D

Lisa and Doug said...

Looks like an awesome day! The turtles - very disturbing! Ha!

amy said...

Glad you had a great time!

Georgia said...

Lovin' at the zoo? Cool.

That LiLi is gorgeous, isn't she?