Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bodacious Blogger Break 07

Yesterday I spent the day with a few locals and a lot of other bloggers from all over. Melissa opened up her house to 17 adoption bloggers. It was a fabulous day filled with lot of laughs, glorious sunshine and even ended with tons of presents. Everyone attending was so generous and so skilled with handmade gifts for all and they all were such great women who are on this adoption journey. How cool it was for everyone to assemble all in one place. I sincerely wish everyone a speed up with their referrals.

I did not even bring out my camera once. Shame on me, so, I swiped this one from Debbie's blog who sadly isn't in this photo. Perhaps someone else posting will have one with her in it.

11 comments:

amy said...

Sounds like everyone had a blast..What a fun group! Cant wait to see pics of the home made gifts!

Cant wait to read your news!

Yes, Minister... said...

OMG ~ I so hope no one post the one with me in it! That would surely ruin the picture :D Can you tell that I hate having my picture taken~

It was an awesome day and thanks so much for being my travling buddy :D I hope that I didn't bore you to death with my endless chitter chatter :D

Lisa and Doug said...

Blogger Break '07 rocked! What a fun Saturday! It was so awesome meeting all those girls!

Catherine said...

It WAS fabulous! It was great to meet you Kathy. Sorry we didn't have more time to get to know one another better but another time for sure!

kris said...

It was so great meeting you Kathy!!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Looks like a lot of fun...
Can't wait to meet such great people in this journey..
Have a great week.
Kim

Michaela said...

Blooger Break 07 - cool name. It sounds like ya'll had a great time.
So, what do you think Kathy - are you almost next?
Micha

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Seems like it was a really fun day...

Jeter's Mama said...

what great fun we all had!!!!

~ Alison & Mali ~ said...

It certainly was a great time . . . nice meeting you =)

tracy said...

It was a lovely day and I enjoyed meeting you. I wish I had had more time to get to know you. My cold was kicking my butt that day and a nap was very much needed.