To honor our 20th month of being logged in, here are 20 things that have happened during our wait.
1. Hosted an exchange student for an entire school year.
2. Lost my father and my cat.
3. Vacationed in Hawaii.
4. Went to Disney World, twice.
5. Took two cruises.
6. Went to three art auctions.
7. Went to 13 waiting families potlucks and countless lunches with the girls.
8. Went to three baby showers.
9. Met several awesome people.
10. Bought our new house.
11. Sold our old house.
12. Became fascinated with ladybugs.
13. Planted a tree. (Hand dug the hole myself.)
14. Lost a friend but gained two closer ones.
15. Went bowling twice.
16. Played a full year plus of Bunco.
17. Became fascinated with Panda Bears.
18. Went to the Asian Cultural Experience, The Dragon Boat races and two FCC picnics.
19. Went to the Georgia Aquarium three times and the Atlanta Zoo once.
20. Started this blog, along with 4, so far, hand written journals to Chani.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Posted by Chani's Bow Making Mama at 12:39 PM