Monday, July 30, 2007

20 Long Months (Take II)

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
To honor our 20th month of being logged in, here are 20 things that have happened during our wait.

1. Hosted an exchange student for an entire school year.
2. Lost my father and my cat.
3. Vacationed in Hawaii.
4. Went to Disney World, twice.
5. Took two cruises.
6. Went to three art auctions.
7. Went to 13 waiting families potlucks and countless lunches with the girls.
8. Went to three baby showers.
9. Met several awesome people.
10. Bought our new house.
11. Sold our old house.
12. Became fascinated with ladybugs.
13. Planted a tree. (Hand dug the hole myself.)
14. Lost a friend but gained two closer ones.
15. Went bowling twice.
16. Played a full year plus of Bunco.
17. Became fascinated with Panda Bears.
18. Went to the Asian Cultural Experience, The Dragon Boat races and two FCC picnics.
19. Went to the Georgia Aquarium three times and the Atlanta Zoo once.
20. Started this blog, along with 4, so far, hand written journals to Chani.

6 comments:

tracy said...

Happy 20 months down! You are so close!!

Michaela said...

Happy anniversary! You have 20 months behind you and not ahead of you - yippie! You are almost next -hang in there! Can't wait to see your sweet daughter's face.
Best wishes,
Micha
Orlando, FL
LID: 05/24/06

Stacy said...

It's just around the corner. Soon we will all be stalking your blog looking for those first pictures. :)

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Happy 20 months.. and you are next... I feel it..
What amazing things you have done..
I am so happy for you guys..
Take care.
Kim

kris said...

Amazing how much we can do in 20 months. I'm sorry about your losses. I had no idea about your dad.

Happy 20.... your close...

Headmeister said...

Happy 20 months Kath! I haven't been here in a while but I had to comment on that last item on your list - you already have 4 handwritten journals to Chani? I am so impressed and jealous... Every time I start one, I feel stupid or I get weepy and stop. Ugh - I gotta get over that...