Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Waiting for Lisa's Call

Today I sit here and hit refresh over and over, watching for new posts, emails, or new families being formed. It's a truly remarkable day seeing all the joy and happiness come for all of those who have endured the wait for so many months. Referral day comes about once a month and it's just the best day. When someone you know gets their call, it makes it ten times better. Today is one of those days. One of my closest and dearest friends, Lisa will get the call, see Briana's face for the first time, and become a Mom all today. I know Lisa has been waiting for this day for so many years and it's finally upon her. I can not find the words to express the sheer happiness and excitement I have for her and Doug today. I do hope the call comes soon, in the morning so she'll have all day to be happy.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Come on Lisa!!!!

Mick & James said...

FINALLY!

Lisa and Doug said...

You are so sweet! :)

RoLo said...

So excited for Lisa