Monday, June 04, 2007

Mondays


I love Mondays. It's my favorite day of the week with the weekend over, it's time to get back to the regular schedule of the brand new week. People are back to work and the stores are less crowded. Traffic is pretty predictable so I can go out and enjoy the day without being in all of that. It's just so nice for me.

Yeah, yeah, I know most people hate Mondays but I'm that way with Saturdays. Not that I hate them but unless we have plans, I'm not much of a fan. So, here's to a happy day!

10 comments:

Isabella's mommy & daddy said...

Have a GREAT Day... I am actually off today too, so it will be nice.
Kim-Az.

Mick & James said...

You make me sick... LOL

Happy Monday... my .... bwha ha ha ha....

Stacy said...

June and July I love Mondays. Otherwise :oP

Have a GREAT Monday!

kris said...

I usually hate Mondays, but I'm off today so I'm feeling pretty happy today... not quite sure what to do with myself actually!

Georgia said...

I'm home for lunch and there IS less mail for a normal Monday, so I guess it's not terrible, but still.....it's monday. blech

Lisa and Doug said...

I am not liking this Monday because there are no referrals! Blah!!!

jon-n-tracey said...

What a resfreshing point of view BUT it didn't change my mind about Mondays.

Roy and Lori said...

Hope yesterday was a great one for you!

Colleen said...

ICK for Monday's....but now Tuesday is over...and tomorrow is Hump day. Yipppeee!! AND...more important referral day for some of our great friends! YAY!

Alyson & Ford said...

Monday's are not a favorite day - back to work!! Saturday's are a bummer if I need to run alot of errands....
So glad DH is retiring this year - he will get my "to-do" list!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06