Monday, May 28, 2007

Last Night's Dinner Plans

"Please join us for our first annual
Redneck BBQ
Memorial Day weekend for some BBQ and Beer.
So bring your teeth and a hearty appetite"




So, this is what we did last night. Such class my friends have!! LOL (Just kidding guys!) You know I loved it!!!

I didn't get any photos but the others did and once they upload them, I'm gonna snag em and put em up here. So ya see, I fit right along with them. Seriously, though, Mick and James, we had a fabulous time and I LOVED those licorice tasting shots! Yum! Thanks so much for having us and providing the movies for the girls!

9 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

We had the best time last night! Good food, good friends and lots of laughs! Thanks so much Mick and James for hosting!

kris said...

Glad you guys had a great time! I've been home contemplating cleaning... fun weekend, ha!

Roy and Lori said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Congrats on your 17 months!


p.s. LOVE THE CAT!

Mick & James said...

Yeeee Hawwww!

Georgia said...

Sorry you had to skeedattle early, but I'm pretty sure the rest of us overstayed a bit. We finally left when Mick started yawning. Oops!

And no more shots for you!! :-)

Michaela said...

Well Kathy, I didn't know you had it in you "I LOVED those licorice tasting shots" -LOL!!! It sounds like we missed a great time.
Micha

Roy and Lori said...

Just stopped by to say hi!
I hope you are having a great
week!

TBG Happenings said...

Sounds like fun! I love the don't forget to bring your teeth comment :)

maryellen

amy said...

Looks like you had a blast!!! Let me know when you can get together again...


Amy
LID 4/23/07