Wednesday, March 28, 2007

You Said What??

Okay, so after calling my local home study agency and getting an email address and phone number, I did both. The phone message was basically asking me to email them and that would be the fastest way to correspond with them.

To make a long story short, several emails were sent back and forth and I was told they DIDN'T HAVE my home study. Getting my updated home study to them back in November was quite the ordeal which I posted about back then.

Anyway, a copy of my home study with ORIGINAL signatures is being sent to them again today. As soon as they receive it, they will process it and get it mailed back to me.

The peace of mind that little piece of paper will provide is unreal. I can't believe all the hoops one must go through to adopt a child.

Thanks to all those who offered suggestions and help with it. I'll post when I find out more.

2 comments:

amy said...

It was wonderful to meet you. I wish you well and this journey speeds up! I had a great time and I got a lot of questions answered!

stephanie said...

How incredibly frustrating this has all been for you. Thank goodness it will all be resolved soon. I'm dreading having to go throught this again now.