Monday, March 26, 2007

USCIS

Too much stress!

So, I tried to call the USCIS office, here in Atlanta with no luck. I've been trying to fax a letter to them but their fax line doesn't work and it just rings and rings. I tried calling Marla Jones whose number I got from Lisa but that number has been disconnected and is no longer in service. I try to call the customer service number only to hear 100 different options, all of which lead to them saying good-bye.

Does anyone know of any number of a live person that I can reach?

My adoption agency is out of state so they wouldn't have any information. I'm going to try to call my local social worker who did the home study and perhaps they can help. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Mick & James said...

ATLAdoption@dhs.gov

404-331-1031
800-375-5283
Janet Rockman or Juliette

77th Forsyth Street
Atlanta, GA 30303

Hope this helps.

Lisa and Doug said...

I can't believe Marla's number is disconnected! That is crazy! Hope Mick's info helps.

Michaela said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble ~ apply some muscle and get them moving!
Michaela