Sunday, March 04, 2007

Photos of our cruise

As posted earlier, we took a cruise to the Bahamas for "winter break." The Carnival Sensation was an older ship and you could see some wear but I think this was one of the best cruises we've been on. We had down comforters on the beds and bathrobes hanging in the closet. We only went with a window room instead of the balcony but it was still really nice. Although it was cold when we started, even in Freeport, it did warm up in Nassau and turned out really nice. Everything went according to plan with no issues with anything really.

We're headed to Hawaii soon on NCL. I'm really looking forward to that one. Anna will be staying at Susan's and this will be our last cruise as a couple. We won't have another chance before Chani gets here to do another trip so this one really counts. It's our fifth anniversary trip, although a couple weeks late. We are going to Maui in particular which ends in the "e" sound. This is our tradition on our anniversary trips. It started with our wedding in Fiji and then to Hawaii, Tahiti, Italy, Disney (since we were broke that year.) and finally, our fifth which will be Maui. Yeah, I know it's Hawaii too but we've used that one already! We were married exactly five years from the date we met so we're also celebrating ten years together.

Anyway, here are our photos from the cruise. I promise to have more time to blog this next week.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I am so glad to hear you had a good time on the Sensation! I keep hearing good reviews on it even though it is an older boat (like the Imagination that we were on). I'd really like to take your cruise for my birthday in Oct to test Natalie on the open sea while there is still time to cancel the longer trip :)

Is there anyway you can somehow fit me into a carry on bag for Hawaii? Please?? :)

Mick & James said...

I see Matt smiling alot.... ha ha.

Doug said...

I think I saw Matt smiling!

Lisa and Doug said...

Great pictures Kathy! Looks like you had a wonderful trip!