Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lunch with the Girls

Yesterday, a few of the girls gathered for lunch here at the house. We met a new mommy to be, Amy, who is very close to submitting her paperwork. It was a lot of fun seeing the little girls, Deb's LiLi and Lisa's Maisie running around and playing with Chani's toys. At least the toys are being played with vs sitting in the toyroom collecting dust. Lunch was great, even if it was a bit hot to be eating outside. And, as always, it was fun seeing Lisa F. and Randi too.

I learned a lot about baby proofing and even started working on it. I moved some of the papers out of some of the baskets on the coffee table and put toys in them. Now, I need to figure out where to put the plants. Perhaps they will go upstairs until I can teach her NO! I need to lock up a few things and purchase some straps to lock up some drawers and anchor some bookcases. Guess it's a good enough reason to go shopping!!

Thanks everyone for coming yesterday. It was fun.

5 comments:

Yes, Minister... said...

We had a great time - thanks so much for hosting! LiLi loved some on Chani toys and I can hardly wait til she is home and all the girls can play together. BTW - if Matt runs out of projects at your house he is more than welcome to come over to mine :-)

Lisa~~ said...

Thanks for inviting us to join in the fun. We had a great time and can't wait for Chani to be here so that the little girls can play.

Lisa and Doug said...

You were an amazing hostess as usual! Thank you so much for having us over! It was a great time.

amy said...

That was so much fun and I learned so much. I hope I get to visit with you again. Its very odd for me to be called Mommy to be! I love it!

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

It looks like everyone was having so much fun!! Hope to see you all soon.
Amy, David and Emily Grace Mei Venn