Saturday, March 24, 2007

Kid’s BIG Toys Consignment Backyard Sale! - UPDATE

***Updated***

So I spent zero!!! I didn't buy a single thing but Lisa sure made out. She found her mailbox that she's been looking for. She also bought a Little Tikes Garden AND a cash register. Afterwards, we headed to Einstein's Bagel but they were packed so we drove down the road a bit further and found a Dunkin Donuts and got bagels there, although wouldn't you know it, we ended up behind this lady who kept adding to her order. Let's just say I hope she was going to a party of some sort because she had enough for one! I then stopped by Target and picked up a few things before heading home. Matt "should" get Chani's closet done today, well, all except for the painting part of it. But, at least all the measuring, cutting, drilling, etc will be done. Yeah!!




Today we're going to this sale. It's a large sale with tons of large toys that are all categorized in someones backyard. Lisa and I went last year and loaded down Matt's car. We're going to hit it again but I don't need anything or have the room for anything. Do you think that will stop me?? This wait has to be over soon so I can stop buying everything and can concentrate more on her age and ability. I'll post pictures later when we get back.

On another note, we're still waiting for our I-797C to get here. I have a phone number of a woman that I called awhile ago and so I'll dig it out and see what I can find out on Monday. Mick and Georgia, who both submitted after me, have received theirs already. I hate when things don't go as planned and now I have to worry about this.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Have a great time at the sale! Do you have a price limit at this one too?

RoLo said...

have fun shopping

Lisa and Doug said...

I am SOOOO proud of you! You didn't buy anything! When I told Doug, he asked me "Is she ok?" LOL!

Thanks so much for meeting me there! And I got my mailbox! Yippee!!!!

Mick & James said...

In shock and awe... nothing, eh?