Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's Spring time!!


I love this time of the year. Everything is so new and fresh and I can open the windows. Well, almost. Not quite warm enough yet but the back door is wide open. Perhaps in a couple more hours, it will be.

I want to wash the second story bay windows on the outside but the sun is shining and I'm afraid of streaks so I will wait until we get some clouds up there. It's supposed to be a cloudy day today but so far, that's not happening. Oh well, guess the windows will be dirty for one more day while I still enjoy the sunshine.

Anna and I got some pansies the other day and I finally planted them in the planters on the deck. We also moved the grill back out there and have been slowly cleaning up the garage. We have so much junk in the garage and basement that I think we need to have a garage sale. We are restricted by the homeowners association on that so unless the community does it, we can not. Guess I'll be donating tons to charity. I have three bags ready to go for that. Perhaps I'll give them a call today to come pick them up.

2 comments:

Yes, Minister... said...

Enjoy the sun!

Mick & James said...

Yes, sun, open windows and Magaritas! LOL