Tuesday, March 06, 2007

10/24/05

Okay, so the cutoff didn't make it as far as everyone had hoped. The CCAA did have time off for the holiday so it was expected, at least by me anyway, that they would have a short month. Okay, I can still deal with this and I'm still clinging to the June batch for us, or the third in line, whenever it may fall. We only have 37 days and divided by 3 is 13, 12 and 12. So, I'm thinking I would like to see them get through 11/6 by the next batch. If they hit 11/4, I think I'll still be close but would rather see the 6th or later. Then, I'd like the see the next one through 11/18 and then the last one through 11/30. There aren't any holidays or trade shows or anything in March or April, that I know of, so they should be able to get through many days. I'm still clinging to a glimmer of hope and really think it can be done. Positive thoughts to everyone!

8 comments:

stephanie said...

It all sounds very doable to me! Here's to positive thinking!!

Mick & James said...

I sure hope you are right! :)

Yes, Minister... said...

Fingers crossed that the numbers work in your favor :-)
XXX
Debbie

amy said...

I like your view today..I have read other blogs that are sad and I am praying for everyone today!

Lisa and Doug said...

I like your theory! I am clinging to it!

Georgia and Jeff said...

Here's hoping!!

Michaela said...

Here's to positive thoughts back at you! :)

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

I'm all for that.

PS. Your cat is beautiful.