Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Reasons I blog

Glad that the big one is done and we're off to 101 posts. Another big one since Lisa tagged me. I'm supposed to list five reasons why I blog so here goes.

1. I blog because it lets me keep a record of the agonizing wait.
2. I blog because it gives me something to do and to look forward to.
3. I blog because it helps me connect to others who have or are adopting.
4. I blog so I can show Chani all the fun things I did while waiting for her.
5. I blog so that others might be able to find the same support that I have found.

I know, it's probably pretty lame but there it is. :) And, did you notice, each sentence was longer and longer???

3 comments:

Mick & James said...

<<---- stands up and gives a roaring applause!

ha ha ha.

stephanie said...

Great reasons! I'm so glad I found your blog!

Redheaded Chick said...

This was very sweet. I am FREAKING with the latest referral rumors. I feel like I will just about die if we don't get a referral by late May/early June. What's your take?