Wednesday, January 31, 2007

No 14

Well, I have hit the number 14 as of yesterday. 14 Long months of patiently, or not so patiently waiting. I'm good now though. There have been some times during this process that have been discouraging but in the overall scheme of things, all is still good. Having many activities and things planned really help not to focus on the adoption. It seems never ending but there IS a glimmer of a referral within the next six months.
I have been reading other blogs and one of the fun things that they have done is to challenge people to find something in their house that is weird. I'm on a mission today to find that object or objects that seem weird to me. I'll post photos as soon as I find something. There are some really interesting weird items out there. I'll do my best to come close to their weirdness. Anyone else wanna play?

6 comments:

Mick & James said...

14 down! Way to go Kathy!
It will all be good.

RoLo said...

We are getting closer:) Cant wait to see your post of your weird item.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Congrats on your 14 months. I hope that I reach that one soon... we are about to hit our 10th month. In the beginning it was awful but then again we have been keeping ourselves busy with anything that we can. There have been times where it has gotten my down but I try to be as positive as I can... but sometimes it is abit of a downer. Take care... Felicity
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/

Georgia and Jeff said...

6 months???? I think more like 4 for you.

Oooh...I can play. You'vve already seen the toilet in my yard. It's still there!

Lisa and Doug said...

Way to go girl! 14 months down! Congrats!

Colleen said...

YAY!! 14 months! Congrats you are getting very close.