Monday, January 01, 2007

HNY

As promised, Pictures.

For New Years, Anna went to Sarah's house and spent the night which meant Matt and I had the whole evening to ourselves. Yippee!! We went to a NYE bash over at Mick and James' who really know how to have a great party. There were nine of us there. The youngest in the crowd, Jarod who is 7, performed some amazing magic card tricks for us all. No one really knew how he kept guessing the correct card but he was pretty accurate each time. We then settled into a Raclette dinner which was awesome. Tons of food and of course, everyone's favorite "crack" aka cream puffs.

Then, after dinner, one of our favorite games, Cranium which is hilarious as you can see by the photos.



We said goodbye to 2006 and welcomed 2007 with lots of hugs, kisses, cheers, fireworks and hopes of new babies for us all. Every single one of these people we spent the new year with will make excellent parents. I love that they are all such a big part of my life. I couldn't have asked for better or more special friends.

Happy New Year to all my blogging buddies!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... I just came across your blog and it is very interseting. I see that you too like to travel... I am a late bloomer when it came to travelling. My first country was Italy... Rome, Sorrento, Isle of Capri, Pompeii... then a 9 hour train ride down to Catania, Sicily. I LOVE ITALY!!! Then again... don't get me started on travelling... I will for sure keep popping my head in to see what you are doing and be nosy. Nice to meet you... take care... Felicity
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/

Dannye said...

and a Happy New Year to you too.

Here's to hoping that in 2007 the referrals speed up!!!

Michaela said...

Happy New Year! Best wishes and traveling to China for Chani in 2007!
Michaela
Orlando,FL

Lisa and Doug said...

Oh my gosh - I am such a dork! Hee, hee! We had a really great time that night. I am so glad we got to spend New Year's Eve together.

Great pictures - I am going to steal a few from you! LOL!

Colleen said...

Love the way you set up the pictures!! Happy New Year to you!

Georgia and Jeff said...

How do you do that cool picture stuff?

This will indeed be a great year, full of babies!!

Leda said...

Funny, I was looking at your pics, and I was like - hey that couple is adopting too! I recognized Lisa and Doug from their blog - geeeeeeezz ! I really need to take a break from these blogs! LOL

amy said...

I too am just blog browsing but we are neighbors as we are in Kennesaw! Cant wait to read more of your blog