Monday, January 15, 2007

Hard Drive ReDo and closet

Okay, so I've been having issues with the ole laptop and have been trying to get Matt to redo my hard drive for quite some time now. He finally, finally, finally got to it last night. He did had a few problems backing up all my files due to the pictures taking up so much space but he finally managed to get the job done. He then reformatted the hard drive and reinstalled Windows and the new version of IE. He still has a few things to install like office but the poor guy was up all night long getting this far. He went to bed as I was getting up. He's my hero!!

He also finished my side of the closet, well almost. He built two shelf units that hang on the wall with a rod going between. YEAH!! I still don't have the top shelf that goes across the whole thing but I do have a couple smaller shelves and a rod that I can use now. After all that work he did, he's not happy with the results but I think they are great. I still need to finish organizing the closet and get things put on them now. I will take a picture and post it later.

1 comment:

Mick & James said...

YAY - Matt - are we really seeing the day you finish the closet? LOL