Friday, January 19, 2007

Feeling Better

Thanks to everyone who lifted my spirits. It's great to know so many are kind enough to give words of encouragement at a time when I really need it so thank you. I can't do anything about the wait anyway and she WILL eventually get here. Retail therapy sounds soooo like me but even my last Gymbucks spree didn't do much this time. Gonna start hitting those consignment sales in another month or so and see how good I can be. She doesn't need any more clothes, that's for sure.

Tomorrow is the local area potluck. I love going to these gatherings and have such a good time at them. I've made some great friends. The theme this month is football playoff. We have about 40 people coming so it should be a good crowd. If you're from the Atlanta area and would like to come, email me and I'll get you on the list.

No comments: