Friday, December 01, 2006

Misc things I've been wanting to blog

Nov 18th I went to Lisa's baby shower. Most of the ladies decked out in hats and gathered for lunch and gifts. It was a lot of fun. None of my pictures turned out but you can see some at Lisa's blog.

Next, we had an a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner but I forgot to take pictures. Mick set up her camera to take a great one of all of us.

*stolen from Mick.*



Our one year anniversary was yesterday. That's one anniversary that I didn't want to have happen. I just hope it doesn't repeat itself next year and we'll have a better one to celebrate.

Fingerprints - Today Matt received a letter from Homeland Security stating that they can't read his prints and are making him go back in to redo them. I hate it for him but am glad that it's him and not me.

Finally, tomorrow, we are headed HERE to see

Our friend Susan Tyrlic's daughter Sarah is performing as the littlest angel.

That about sums up everything for now.

2 comments:

Mick & James said...

Those little brats better be here next year... LOL

Redheaded Chick said...

Hi Kathy...

Wow...the Littlest Angel...my 6th grade class peformed that and I was the Flying Master. What a flashback!

Also, wanted to thank you for listing our blog as one of your favs...also wanted to note that our LID is 11/18, not 11/13 (although I'd love to take off those few days)!

Happy one year LID anniversary?!?!?
Bring on our babies already!