Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family who read my blog. If you do read it, please leave a brief comment so I know you were here.

I hope your holiday is bright and you get all that you wish for. It's early in the morning and I will have to wait a few more hours before everyone is up and at 'em. The presents under the tree have doubled since Santa came and Matt's comment was that it looks like we're a family of 12! It's so pretty and full. The stockings are bursting at the seams and there are even gifts and cards left in the tree.

One of my morning daily rituals after brushing my teeth and showering is going into Chani's room and journaling to her. However, her door is closed this morning. What's up with that? Could it be that I'm not allowed to go in? Why is it closed? I will leave it alone for now and skip my journaling all in the name of Xmas.

The coffee is brewing and I think I'll get a cup to sip and enjoy these few quiet moments, just before the storm.

Merry, Merry Christmas to you all!!
Happy Channukah to Susan and her family!!
Welcome Home Eammon, Lisa and Maisie!!

7 comments:

Georgia and Jeff said...

And a Merry Christmas to you!!

RoLo said...

Merry Christmas, wishing you a wonderful 2007, hoping for our referrals to come soon.

terri said...

Merry Christmas to you! I hope you had a wonderful day.

Michaela said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Santa was good to you! Best wishes for 2007. I'm looking forward to meet you at Mick's house for New Year's eve.
Michaela, Orlando, FL
http://waiting4ourdaughter.blogspot.com

Lisa and Doug said...

Since Christmas is over now, I am going to say "Happy New Year!" I am so happy Doug and I will be ringing in the New Year with you.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Hugs!
Lisa

Mick & James said...

Yoooohoooooo!!!!
So? Whatcha get?
What did Matt say to his "gift?"

stephanie said...

Merry belated Christmas! What a lovely post. It made me feel all warm and festive.

ps. I absolutely love the name Chani and was there a surprise in her room?